Xanax

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      poppy10
      Participant

Hello everyone. Have any of you had a relative/ teenager who is addicted to Xanax?

I haven’t seen this drug mentioned on here at all.

My daughter who is 17 is addicted and it’s ruining her life

sae1996
      Participant

Hello!

My boyfriend struggles with drug addiction and on multiple times has used Xanax.

Have you taken your daughter to see a doctor?

poppy10
      Participant

Yes several times, last summer she was in hospital 4 times in 2 weeks with overdose. She was on a children’s ward as was 16 then. She’s been referred to Cahms several times and has finally been assessed but we are still waiting to here from them.

It’s a long story but both myself and her dad have had time off work and her 2 younger siblings are suffering as all our time and energy goes on their sister.

She’s doing well at an apprenticeship but was sent home from college last week as was high and erratic, if she does it again she will loose the job and then she’ll hit rock bottom.

She hands around and associates with dealers, shop lifts etc all the usual things an addict gets up to.

We are again living day to day… literally I’m now waiting for her to wake up and I know she’ll kick off as is withdrawing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE