Xanax

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lolly93
      Participant

Has anyone experienced their partner taking Xanax at all? It’s a drug mainly used in America.

I believe it’s for anxiety.

Basically my partner in the last year he has become addicted to it ….he goes on full on binges and has smashed both our cars up and lots of other damage including Financial damage.

He comes off then for a couple of months then binges again.

It’s happening more regularly now … this time it’s been 1 an a half weeks.

Just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this and would be happy to talk to me!

Thanks

barbzx
      Participant

Oh god please be careful. Xanex is one of the worst in my opinion, my partners has dabbled with it several times but his addiction is coke. 3 of his friends have actually died from Xanax or a combination of it and other substances in the last 3 years so it is something to take very seriously. The behaviour of people under the effects of it are horrendous, they usually don’t remember what they’ve done the next day either.

lolly93
      Participant

Hi Barbzx,

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes he often forgets everything and what lies he told.

Sorry to hear that friends have died from it.

It’s such a shame and I just feel like I’m lossing a battle with him.

barbzx
      Participant

It’s very sad and affected him badly when the friends passed away. He uses coke more now to suppress his depression. Also you need to be aware of fake xanex going around which has god knows what inside it. Have you spoken to him about his behaviours when he’s on it?

It’s very difficult but I think we have to let them live out the process by themselves and not just be there waiting as they think they can continue and get away with it and that we will always be there. Try and pull yourself back a little but still obviously be there for him when he realises he’s messed up too much.

sam0918
      Participant

Yes, my husband was getting them from dr. As well as doing heroine 5 yrs ago. He would zone out and practically drool o. Himself. He would even get them off his ex wife. I mean it was awful even his daughter who was 11 turning 12 at the time would know. I have never been the parent who after a certain age told my kids the truth so i told her thats what drugs do. He stop xanax but he still does drugs. Thankfully no more heroine bc of the epademic of the elephant tranquilizer that was being put in them but he still does crack. Xanax is dangerous and shouldnt be messed with if not medically prescribed

lolly93
      Participant

This is the thing he doesn’t do any other drugs well that I’m aware of.

I have spoken to him about it and he sorts himself out but as soon as something goes wrong he turns to them again. I couldn’t even tell you how many his taking. He has also had two types he first had bars then tablets kasol or something then his back on the bars again.

I just don’t know what to do anymore

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE