Advice please

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      deborah
      Participant

I’m new to all of this – a mum of a 21 year old who has just told me he is addicted to cocaine. I have a question. I know the road my son’s dealer lives in and I know his name (though it might not necessarily be his real name). I so want to contact the anonymous crimestoppers website and give that information over. Has anyone done that? I don’t want to put my son in any more danger than he is in already, but I feel so passionately that these people need to be caught.

sarahg
      Participant

Hi Deborah

I’m in the same position as you a 21 year old son with a cocaine addiction, we have just kicked out after 2 years of lying, stealing and running up huge amounts of debts to scumbag dealers. I like you know the names of a lot of the dealers mostly the same age as my son and through looking at his bank account the same names on transfers for cocaine, makes me feel sick!

I like you feel like reporting them all but worry if the comebacks would be on my son. I would imagine they need to build up a lot of evidence to do anything to catch them as it costs a lot of money and resources to convict them unless they are big time dealers.

Sx

georgie1410
      Participant

Hi Sarah

I reported a dealer my son used to crimestoppers – its totally anonymous and you dont have to give any personal details.

However – there are plenty of other dealers out there and they always find one if they need one.

georgie1410
      Participant

Its good to do the right thing even if you just put one dealer out of action it could save a life.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE