Cocaine

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      kinggy2
      Participant

Hi I’ve recently taken cocaine after 9 months clean Iknow it because I’ve felt abit stressed lately because I’ve not seen my daughter in over year and it just keeps getting put back time after time it’s really having a effect on my emotions plus I’ve also got a newborn baby with my current partner so I’m really worried things are going to get out of control intact I’m shitting myself but since I’ve taken cocaine at the weekend I’ve had it twice since I’ve nobody to talk to about this as I’ve not really got any family left I’m feeling lost and afraid of messing everything up

lindyloo
      Participant

Hi Kinggy, welcome to the forum.

Please don’t beat yourself up. You’ve done so well- 9 months! That’s brilliant- but I think things have just got too much and you’ve reached out for something to help it “go away”.

But you know it’s a slippery slope when the cycle starts again. Please try to be very strong and fight this need to use. The CA fellowship are so supportive and are there for you when you are feeling weak. There are meetings often and online too.

You need to be attending meetings regularly my friend. My son has alcohol and cocaine addictions, currently in recovery, thank God. But he has relapsed a few times in the past, I understand how you must feel.

For the sake of your future health and happiness and family please contact CA or AA groups. They run a 12 step programme and the guys are so supportive.

Keep in touch, let us know how you’re doing. Stay strong.

Lx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE