Had enough now!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      fbc83
      Participant

I fed up with my partner using drugs! He takes methadone because hes a functioning heroin addict but now he’s wasting money on coke. It’s annoying that if our kids need something we have to save because he hasn’t got the money to pay all in one go but dealers get £100s in one go. Hes excuse is hes not a bad person he just has problems. I recreationally used coke in my 20s before i had my children but grew up, we’ve been together 17yrs. Ive actually hate the fact he lies & its starting to make me feel like our relationship is dead & i just tolerate him now!

icarus-trust
      Participant

Thank you for posting. I do understand why you are feeling the way you do. If you would like someone to talk with please contact The Icarus Trust. We are a charity that supports people who are dealing with the addiction of someone close to them. Maybe talking to one of our experienced people would help you to make sense of what you are feeling and find a way ahead.
      You can contact us on help@icarustrust.org or visit the website http://www.icarustrust.org
      Good luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE