little Al

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      little-al
      Participant

I have beeno with my partner for 9 years and we have 3 kids. My partner is a long term heroin user. We live in a small town which can be hard because although not everybody knows; those that do judge me for it . We own our own home and for the last 7 years I have kept all our finances going.. my partner has just started work and I worry his drug use will increase. .and he will end up worse ..He tells me he is cutting down ready to stop but how can I trust him when he has let me down so many times ? I try to keep positive for him

icarus-trust
      Participant

This is so hard for you to have to deal with. If you would like to talk with someone please contact The Icarus Trust. We have experienced trained volunteers who you could talk with which might help you to keep positive and find the way ahead. It often helps to talk especially with people who understand.
      You can contact us on help@icarustrust.org or visit the website http://www.icarustrust.org
      I hope that you find this useful. Good luck!

little-al
      Participant

Thank you..I am sure it would help to talk to someone…I have sent an email. .my partners drug use is on the increase and it’s because he says he is taking more in the mornings cause he is scared of being poorly at work..Not to mention the 6 bags for 50 that these sole destroying drug dealers offer thanks for reading.

icarus-trust
      Participant

You’re welcome. I hope you get some useful support.

little-al
      Participant

Hi everyone. I hope you’re all ok and enjoying the sun shine…I really don’t know what to do. ..my partner is still working and using heroin. He works all week but the more he earns the more he uses. Last night we went for a drink in town and his dealer was there. His dealer actually told him that he needs to cut down his use before he gets in a bad way..A way the dealer has seen my partner many times before he met me. He was homeless, constantly in and out of jail. .my partner says he loves me everyday. .and he tells me he is worried about his physical health. .he keeps getting electric shocks down his arms and legs..and feelings like he’s going to faint or fit. .also without sounding rude his bollocks ache..I’m worried this is a sign of a stroke ,his doctor can’t see him for 2 weeks. .To look at my partner you wouldn’t know he was a long term heroin user as he is tanned. .well built and looks physically well. .he weighs 14 stone..and I think because of this he easily dissmisses his problem.I’m sorry to ramble on..I’m just so worried. Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE