Partners left

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jhuxxx
      Participant

I have been with my partner now for 4 years we have a son who is 10 months old , his cocaine use used to be limited to nights out which i disliked but could put up with , over the last 12 months it has got progressively worse and is every weekend he will sneak about the house having it thinking i wont know or he will wait until i go to bed and order more and sit up all night on his own leaving me to get up with the baby . I went on a night out last weekend and he promised he wouldnt drink and wanted to mind tbe baby and i stupidly believed him , he got the dealer to come twice in the night whilt minding our son. I have had enough and told his mum and dad and hes become so mad saying he doesnt know if he loves me anymore as iv caused so much trouble for him . His dad was understanding however his mum has now blocked me and accused me of trouble causing .He says he is never coming back so i should think of a custody agreement for our son , i feel so sad and am not regretting confronting his family however we couldnt of continued with the constant lying and sneaking around and i think it would of slipped into a daily addiction it was getting that bad . Need advice i have since said he is not seeing our son as he isnt fit .

donthaveaclue
      Participant

Contact a family solicitor for advice.

It seems as if he could see the child if supervised or at a contact centre. The court can order him to take a drug test.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE