Tbag

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      tbag
      Participant

My boyfriend has a terrible addiction with cocaine and I knew that he had taken it way “apparently” before I met him and was… and I apologise for this. Disgusted. I have had a massive issue in my past with alcohol and I’ve no idea how that makes me any better. I truly apologise to anyone going through hell with this I’m just very naive about literally any drugs. I’ve recently discovered that he’s started taking them again and I’ve started to feel incredibly weird and not with it. I’m convinced I’m being spiked but how on earth would I be able to check confidentiality

icarus-trust
      Participant

Thank you for posting.

If you would like to talk with someone about your worries and who would understand please contact us at Icarus Trust. We are a charity that offers help and support to people dealing with addiction in their family. If you contact us you would be put in touch with one of our Family Friends who are well trained and experienced. Hopefully talking would help you to answer your questions.

You can contact Icarus Trust on help@icarustrust.org or visit our website http://www.icarustrust.org

All the best.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
DONATE